Gemini Tec is also known as 'G-Tec', we've been an innovative service provider since 1978. We are a privately owned and managed business with strong core values and a focused approach to long-term sustainability. Daily operations and strategic leadership is conducted through Managing Director Adam Harsant, supported by Operations Director Gavin Hughes-Keast and a team of over 55 dedicated specialist technicians and engineers.
Our reputation was originally established in providing rapid PCBA prototypes, as we still do today. In more recent years the business has developed and adapted into a full CEM operation.
Today we supply a fully comprehensive sub-contract electronics manufacturing service from our highly organised production facility in Hampshire. We are equipped with world class processing capability to support a wide range of customers and complex PCBA related products.
Our long-term approach to investment allows us to provide the very latest manufacturing capability. Gemini Tec were the first UK CEM to adopt the solder jet printing across its entire SMT operation, providing unrivalled product quality and manufacturing reliability, and the first UK CEM to adopt Asscon's fully in-line vapour phase reflow technology.
Our core values.
- Open and transparent relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Consistency in product and service quality.
- Sustainable business ethics to ensure longevity for our staff and our customers.
- Proudly conducting all our manufacturing operations in the UK.
Our customer types and market sectors.
With over four decades of experience in sub-contract electronic manufacturing we provide our services to a wide wide range of customers, including globally recognised brands and market leaders.
- Transportation (Track, rail, ticketing systems for global OEM)
- Automotive/Motorsport (On vehicle parts and equipment for tier 1)
- Mobile & Wireless Communications (IOT, routers, radio systems, RFID tags)
- Medical (Wearable devices & life sciences)
- Aviation & Defence (Global OEM's)
- Robotics & Automation (Advanced industry 4.0 technology)
- Audio (Prestigious equipment for UK branded manufactures)
- Imaging & Sensing (Global OEM's)
- Oil & Gas (Metering & down-hole applications global OEM's)
- Semiconductor (Complex validation system and modules)
- Numerous leading R&D & VC start-up operations (applications with complex PCBA's, including space, flight & cyber security)
If you are looking to work with a new CEM, we strongly recommend a visit to our superbly equipped facility to fully appreciate the environment, technology and expertise we deliver.
Contact us in confidence to discuss your requirements in more detail. Tel +44 (0) 1252 333 444 or download our e-brochure G-Tec CEM Services.pdf