Gemini Tec provide electronic manufacturing services, operating from our 30,000 sqft facility in North Hampshire, UK. Our production facility is designed to build surface mount PCBA products, including high mix and highly complex PCBA electronics.
Why Choose Gemini Tec as your CEM/EMS Partner:
As a fully inclusive service provider, we can work with from concept to completion. We support customers with initial PCB design layout and NPI build process through to full production.
We provide our clients with a tailored, agile, and responsive service. Bringing our customer centric approach and expertise to each product we build, we thrive on delivering the right solution for even the most complex requirements.
Working in partnership with our clients, as part of your extended team, is part of our business ethos. We actively encourage collaboration to develop concepts and designs that maximise the value we bring to you.
Our commitment to world class capability allows G-Tec to support a diverse range of technical PCBA products. We operate with seven SMT machines to build ultra-high mix and complex PCBA and SMT products. We also have specific experience and capability in PCB products with high copper thermal mass, flex, flex-rigid and RF applications.
Core elements of our CEM/EMS service:
- Added value service provider
- Full engineering and QA support
- Material procurement and management service
- PCB layout with Altium design tools
- NPI build process
- Automated PCB assembly for small to medium volume production
- Complex PCB assembly capability
- Automated Conformal coating
- Cable assemblies
- Functional test and validation
- Final assembly and box build manufacturing
How we work:
We work closely with our customers to help them overcome the various challenges during the design, prototyping and NPI phases, ahead of transitioning to our fully optimised production service.
The typical batch size we produce can vary depending on the work scope. NPI and complex development orders range from 2pcs to 50pcs, often produced in very short timescales.
As a high mix manufacture, production orders range from 5pcs through to 1000pcs per batch. Some of the products we produce have requirements upto 20K per year.
Our final assembly and box build capability is aimed at customers who need added value support, such as PPAP approval, complex functional test or when close control over conformance is required.
Our UK based manufacturing facility is amongst the very best in the UK, designed to deliver consistent and high levels of product quality.
Highlights of our modern facility:
- Experienced IPC trained staff
- Highly organised with digital integration
- IPC Class 3 build standards
- Superbly equipped with world class PCBA processing technology
- Impeccably clean environment
- Secure facility with CCTV and controlled access
- 100% UK made with full protection over customer IP
Contact us in confidence to discuss your requirements in more detail, or arrange a visit to our production facility. Tel +44 (0) 1252 333 444
Or download our company overview here: G-Tec Company Profile