Working at G-Tec
We welcome potential employees to contact us to discuss the current openings within our organisation. Gemini is a privately owned business operating from a modern well equipped facility in Aldershot, we have a loyal and dedicated workforce and enjoy high employee retention rates.
We offer part time and full time roles depending on your skills and experience, together with excellent rates of pay based upon experience. Staff benefits include paid over-time, shift allowances, generous holiday entitlement, pension contributions. We have ample free parking at our facility in North Town.
We have various openings within our commercial, planning and manufacturing areas for 2019
- AOI Inspection - Using Mirtec AOI systems for product control.
- Stores and Good In - Controlling shipments and working with goods-in.
- Trainee SMT Technician - Learn new skills in electronics manufacturing.
- QA Engineer - Experience in process control, technical support and ISO9001:2015 applications.
- Electronics Inspector - Final inspection, with knowledge of IPC class 3.
Click here to see any vacancies on our CV library page
If you have any relevant experience in our market sector and wish to know more about potential roles we have, please contact us. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Please note: We no longer work with external recruitment agencies.