Advanced surface mount capability for SMT products
Gemini Tec use world-class technology to manufacture complex surface mount PCB assemblies, direct from our UK facility. We support customers with rapid NPI/prototypes through to medium volume orders of fully built products.
Our continued investment in technology sets us apart from traditional CEM's, often early adopters of leading technology for the benefit of its loyal customers.
- First UK CEM to adopt solder jet printing technology across the entire SMT assembly process.
- The only UK CEM operating with 100% jet printing providing unrivalled technical capability and product quality.
- First UK CEM to adopt vacuum based and in-line vapour phase reflow.
- The only UK CEM providing a full suite of vapour phase solutions.
Download a overview of our services here: G-TEC_CEM_Services.pdf2.59 MB also, please read our FAQ's page by clicking this link FAQ's on vapour phase technology.
The organisation and preparation of resources and data is key to achieving a highly organised production environment. Our engineering and manufacturing teams use a range of software and hardware to ensure all PCBA production orders are fully optimised. We ensure that all the relevant datapacks, drawing sets and electronic tools are fully compiled with tight issue control, prior to any planned production build build slots to remove risk and delays.
- MYcam production tooling software with ODB++ (ASCII) generated tooling for high accuracy. G-Tec_Engineering_Data_Packs_Issue_1.pdf81.63 KB
- MYCentre/MYplan/MYlabel with ERP intergration for efficiency and SMT line utilisation.
- Barco U-Cam front end tooling for blank PCB's.
- 5 x MYcronic surface mount placement machines.
- 2 Automated Synergy Lines and 1 Automated NPI Line.
- MYcronic solder jet printing with MY500/MY600/MY700 printing platforms
- 2 x Asscon vapour phase reflow ovens, for void free vacuum processing.
- 3 x Mirtec AOI inspection machines - 5 camera systems.
- Experienced and knowledgeable staff, IPC trainers and IPC trained technicians.
- Powerful ERP software for planning & control.
- Read our FAQ's page by clicking this link FAQ's on vapour phase technology.
Our advanced SMT capability is suited to rapid NPI/prototype to medium batch volume orders. These include complex SMD/SMT parts, such as LGA, BGA, 3D cavity and PoP devices for both rigid and flex-rigid products.
Our service supports many product types through the complete manufacturing cycle, including test, validation and mechanical enclosure assembly.
We are a trusted supply partner, providing customers with almost 40 years of real industry experience.
Contact us for more information about the services we provide and the technology we use to build surface mount PCB products. Tel +44 (0) 1252 333 444