Advanced surface mount capability for SMT products
Gemini Tec use world-class technology to manufacture complex surface mount PCB assemblies, direct from our UK facility.
Our continued investment in technology sets us apart from traditional CEM's. Gemini Tec was the first UK CEM to adopt solder jet printing technology across the entire SMT assembly process.
Gemini is the only UK CEM operating with two, state-of-the-art jet printers, providing unrivalled technical capability and product quality for SMT and complex PCB manufacturing. We support customers with rapid NPI/prototypes through to medium volume orders of fully built products.
Download a overview of our services here: G-TEC_CEM_Services.pdf2.59 MB
The organisation and preparation of resources and data is key to achieving a highly organised production environment. Our engineering and manufacturing teams use a range of software and hardware to ensure all PCBA production orders are fully optimised. We ensure that all the relevant datapacks, drawing sets and electronic tools are fully compiled with tight issue control, prior to any planned production build build slots to remove risk and delays.
- MYCAM production tooling software with ODB++ (ASCII) generated tooling for high accuracy. G-Tec_Engineering_Data_Packs_Issue_1.pdf81.63 KB
- MYCentre/MYplan/MYlabel with ERP intergration for total efficiency and SMT line utilisation.
- BARCO U-Cam front end tooling for blank PCB's.
- 5 x MYCRONIC surface mount placement machines, 2 automated Synergy lines.
- MYCRONIC MY500/MY600 Solder Jet Printing
- Asscon Vapor phase reflow ovens - with void free vacuum processing.
- 3 x Mirtec AOI inspection machines - 5 camera systems.
- Experienced and knowledgeable staff, IPC trainers and IPC trained technicians.
- Powerful ERP software for planning & control.
Our advanced SMT capability is suited to rapid NPI/prototype to medium batch volume orders. These include complex SMD/SMT parts, such as LGA, BGA, 3D cavity and PoP devices for both rigid and flex-rigid products.
Our service supports many product types through the complete manufacturing cycle, including test, validation and mechanical enclosure assembly.
We are a trusted supply partner, providing customers with almost 40 years of real industry experience.
Contact us for more information about the services we provide and the technology we use to build surface mount PCB products. Tel +44 (0) 1252 333 444